1. Headline – The purpose is to get them to read the 1st paragraph – State the claim ask a question – who else wants to…, would you like to…
2. Opening – Who it’s for and what it’s about – imagine…, you might also be thinking…,
3. Credentials – Why should they listen to you?
4. Offer – The thing that will solve the problem they have
5. Bullets – Brief statement that identifies a single benefit – enjoy…, here’s what you get
6. Testimonials – 3rd party verification, what other people say about your product and services
7. Valid Justification – How can you make it a no-brainer for them? People buy on emotion first, then they need to justify why. Give them the reason.
8. Risk Reversal – Some kind of assurance or guarantee so they feel that they are not taking a huge risk.
9. Call to Action – Tell them what you want them to do. You must lead them down the sales path.
10. Urgency – If it’s not urgent they will feel that they can come back later. They usually don’t. Scarcity goes with urgency.
Make the subject newsy – people like to read news – introducing, announcing, discover
INSTANT CLARITY HEADLINE:
Formula = End Result Customer Wants + Specific Period Of Time + Address The Objections
DECLARE THE PROBLEM:
Formula = Explain the problem using your customers words
PRESENT YOUR SOLUTION:
Formula = Product Name Helps You Do [Task]. Say Goodbye To [Frustration] And Hello To [Benefit]. You Get [Top 3 Features + Benefits For Each Feature]
Tie your company to trusted symbols and famous authorities.
Put the biggest brands all over your marketing pages, even if they don’t use your product.
Show people are using your stuff and signing up
Formula = Specific end result or benefit customer got + Specific Period of time + Accompanied Feeling + The Persons Name With Their Stats
CLEAR CALL TO ACTION:
Tell the customer to do something, such as asking for money (without guilt)
REVERSE ALL RISK:
Formula = If you don’t love , call or email us and we’ll refund every penny immediately.
Make your price seem like a bargain
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Boost your conversions by as much as 85% with an FAQ!